Monday, June 8, 2009

The Miracle of Summer Color


Triangle Cross Ranch is located in the "Great American Desert". Our climate could be considered extreme to some, with cold and harsh winters and hot dry summers. If it weren't for irrigation, we would be living in a barren desert.

And yet look at what God does for us!!


This summer, so far, we've had a lot of rain. After several years of drought, the rain is a blessing and reward.



God shows His glory in all climates and in all seasons. These little bits of color are part of His fingerprint of creation. "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10




"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."
John 17:24



Each of our Ranchers is work of God's glory, showing a unique part of His character to the world.





"All men are like grass and all their glory is like the flowers of the fields. The grass withers and flowers fall. But the Word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:24







"Consider the lillies of the field. They do not labor or spin, and yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was arrayed as one of these."
Luke 12:27






"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"
Doxology