Monday, March 24, 2008

Special "O" Basketball Competition

On March 22, it was an exciting time for all Triangle Cross Basketball participants. Lewis , Janice , Marsha and Gloria were part of a great event at Gold Crown Event Center in Lakewood. It was announced that Lewis is the oldest participating athlete involved in Special Olympics in the state of Colorado. We are really proud of him and the beautiful Gold Medal he won for an outstanding performance. The girls arn't to shabby either. Marsha and Gloria came home with Silver Medals. And of course the other Gold went to Janice. We are very proud of all of our athletes.



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think it's wonderful that Lewey participated, especially considering the fact that he broke his hip last year. It's amazing to me that he's bounced back so well! Congratulations Lewey!

Wooly Works said...

I'm so proud I could bust my buttons. Hooray for our Ranchers, whether they won a medal or not!!!